SCHK History | SCHK



SCHK|SCHK History

 

The library was established in 1955 as the Library Center at the Faculty of Chemistry of the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava. In 1962 it was transformed into the Central Library at the Faculty of Chemistry of the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, later the Central Library at the Faculty of Chemical Technology of the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava and in 1974 into the Study and Information Centre at the Faculty of Chemical Technology of the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava . By the FCHPT STU Dean’s decision no. 4/2004 with effect from 1.3.2004, the Slovak Chemistry Library is established.