National Digital Library of Technology
15. December 2008 – 31. October 2009
The project aims to build a digital library of gray literature, digitized and born digital documents. Efficient registration of gray literature and its comprehensive monitoring are important due to the fact that gray literature belongs to very important sources of information .
Following milestones are related to the given core objective:
• Analysis of the existing situation and the needs of researchers and academic institutions in the field of digitisation and making electronic document accessible,
• Identification of standards and file formats for building repositories of gray literature, digitized and born digital documents
• Creation of a functional digitization workstation prototype for processing of bound and unbound documents,
• Creation of a functional repository of gray literature prototype,
• Creation of a functional repository of electronic documents prototype,
• Creation of a functional software for electronic information resources management prototype,
• Creation of a functional digital library for management and access to electronic documents and gray literature in repositories prototype,
• Scientific and intellectual heritage preservation,
• Implementation of Kniha.SK project outputs.
Slovak Chemistry Library
Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information
EUR 106 221